The battery-saving method of Huawei is very aggressive. It deactivates some basic functionalities such as the GPS locator or notifications. To use the app correctly, try these solutions:
Disable automatic battery management
- Go to Settings > Applications > Durcal > Battery.
- Turn off the High-Power Consumption warning.
- Access Start applications.
- Disable the option to manage it automatically.
Ignore battery optimization (EMUI 8.0 and 5.0 version)
- Go to settings > Ignore battery optimization > All apps > Durcal
- Select All applications, in the upper right arrow
- Look for Durcal
- Tap Allow
Allow notifications from Durcal
- Go to settings > Notifications & status bar > Notifications management.
- Select Durcal.
- Tap Allow notifications. Make sure also that all the options below are activated (in blue) and that in Notifications on the lock screen Show is selected.
Activate High accuracy location mode
- Go to settings > Use GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks.
- Activate the GPS position.
- Choose the High accuracy location mode.
Add Durcal to your secure apps whitelist (for old Huawei versions)
You’ll have to change the energy configuration:
- Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Battery management > Protected apps.
- Add Durcal to the secure apps list.