To get Durcal working in Motorola, we suggest you try the following options:
- Go to Settings > Sound and notification > Application notifications > Select Durcal.
- Disable the Block button to activate Durcal notifications.
Once you’ve done this, the block marker should be gray.
Enable High accuracy GPS
- Go to Settings > Additional settings > Privacy > Location.
- Select the indicator next to Access to my location to activate the GPS function.
- Choose the High accuracy to find your exact position.