Some Samsung devices disable push notifications. To avoid the issue, follow the next steps to enable them again:
- From the home screen, swipe up to access your app drawer.
- Tap Settings > Advanced (upper-right corner) > Durcal > Notifications.
On the Notifications screen, you can choose your preference: Urgent, High, Medium, Low.
- Urgent: sound and message on the screen.
- High: only sound.
- Medium: no sound.
- Low: no sound nor visual interruptions.
In their last updates, Samsung has turned off many notifications settings from a lot of applications. You’ve to set up it manually.
Enable Background App Refresh
- From the start screen, pull down the notification bar for Settings.
- Tap the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- In Settings, tap Data Usage.
- From the Mobile section, tap Mobile Data Usage.
- Select Durcal from below the usage graph.
- Tap Allow background data usage to turn it on.