Within your Family section, you’ll see the Carers’ list connected to your app.
5.2.1. How can I accept a Family member?
In case you aren’t registered, accepting a Carer is very easy:
- Download the app.
- Follow the registration process.
- Tap the Continue button to accept your Carer’s invitation.
5.2.2. How can I accept a Family member if I’m already registered?
Are you already registered? Follow these steps to accept a Carer:
- You’ll receive a notification from your Carer.
- Open the app.
- An alert will appear to accept or reject it.
5.2.3. My Family members appear in the list of connections, but I cannot interact with them. Why?
At Durcal, the care of family members has become exclusive from Carer to Senior, and it’s no longer bidirectional. The Senior doesn't have to worry about anything, he only has to enjoy the photos sent by his Carers.
5.2.4. How can I delete a Carer?
In order to delete a Carer, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap Family option.
- Tap the Carer's bin icon of your choice.
Caution❗ This action is irreversible. The Carer has to resend you a request to be in contact again.